Today in mechanical cad design industry there are various tool are available for mechanical 3d models which brings life and transparency into the design goals with respect to clash detection, clearance and helps communicate design ideas more effectively.
3D modeling is a process of crafting a methodical wire-frame demonstration of any three-dimensional (3D Models) machine object. Mechanical AutoCAD design is a complete custom machine design & drafting software catering to various needs of mechanical design companies.
There are various tools are available for 3d modelling of various custom machine designs:
- Pro Engineer Wildfire 3
- Solid works
- Inventor 11
- Mechanical Desktop
- 3D Max 9
There are variety designs of custom machine design. In case of complex mechanical systems design, regular maintenance and upgrading is required. There are several companies that provide mechanical design solution and 3d modelling services. Such companies are known as mechanical contractors.
Basically the top services provided by mechanical designers are as follows:
- 3D Sectional views of Pipe section, Industrial Air Blower, Aircraft wing, Engine block assembly, Heat exchanger etc.
- 3D Assembly modeling of automobile components, aviation parts, automated assembly line etc.
- 3D of Manufacturing components and their assembly
- Exploded Assembly.
- Assembly Interference Check wherein design flaws of the individual parts are rectified
- Product design and its modeling
Why Mechanical Design and 3D Modelling for Various Machine components
- Effective 3D visualization for full fledged machine component drawings
- Accurate wire-frame geometry creation
- Speedy validation of machine designs against specifications & design rules
- Bi-directional parametric association
- Hassle-free checking of kinematics, interference and clearance in assemblies
- It allows for 3D sectional views
- Simplified mechanical system design of assemblies, which are set of parts or other assemblies
The mechanical design engineer can create realistic custom machine design models of
- Equipments in the Process industry, Power plants, Water treatment plants, sewage plants
- Plastic products like Moulds, bottles etc
- Jigs and fixtures
- Locomotives and parts in the automotive industry